Admission to secondary school in September 2020
Children born between 1 September 2008 and 31 August 2009 will transfer to secondary school in September 2020. Please read the Admission to Secondary Schools in Bexley (PDF, 6MB) booklet before completing your application.
- 1 September 2019 - You can apply online
- 11 September - Bexley Selection Test
- 13 September to 30 October - Open days/evenings for schools
- 4 October - Results of selection test
- 31 October - Closing date for applying for a school
- 2 March - Offers of places to on-time applicants made. If you apply online you will receive an email during the evening of 2 March. If you apply on a paper form, a letter will be posted to you on 1 March
- 16 March - Last date for acceptance of initial offers
- March to September - Waiting lists established and vacancies offered
- May to June - Appeals
Some schools require the completion of a supplementary form. Please check that you have completed one where required and that it is returned to the school directly.
If you do not live in Bexley, you should apply through your home local authority. You can list schools in Bexley on your form.